In this section you will find all the answers to your most frequently asked questions.
Meeting point at our canoe base in Le Bugue where you can park your car.
For all the upstream routes our minibus drops you off at the starting point of the chosen route then you go down the river at your own pace to our base.
Plan to arrive about 15 to 20 minutes before the desired departure time to have the time to register at the reception and choose your appropriate buoyancy aid and paddle .
For the downstream routes you start canoeing or kayaking on the river and our minibus will pick you up at the final stop at the agreed time at the reception.
Anyway, you always canoe with the flow of the river.
To help you choose your boat here are some sample of our fleet:
- Know how to swim.
- From 5 years old.
- Wear your attached buoyancy aid.
- Have closed shoes (we can provide aqua shoes for €10).
- Navigate in the middle of the river.
Do not forget :
- To bring a hat, suncreen, water, your picnic or snacks because there are very few or no accessible food places on the routes.
- We also offer take-away picnics (on reservation) or you can also choose a sandwich at our on-site snack bar.
- To tie your glasses.
- To respect our fishermen friends and private properties at the edge of the water.
- To keep your trash with you, we have garbage bins at your disposal on-site.
These 2 rivers are here ranked level 1. This means no rapids.
Our routes are accessible to everyone, including beginners (from 5 years old).
Comfortable clothing according to the weather conditions.
Do not forget to wear a hat and closed shoes suitable for the water.
Do not forget to tie your glasses.
Suncreen, water, swimsuit and towel are also recommended on sunny days.
Reservations are recommended especially in high season.
2 to 3 days in advance are enough (except for groups) therefore you’ll know more about the weather forecast.
We do not take any payment online so there is no obligation for you except to notify us in case of cancellation.
If you book by phone, call us preferably after 3pm (until 10pm), we will be more available for advice.
By cash or Card.