We offer 6 different canoe routes on the river Vézère, the Dordogne or both ! To choose your route, we recommend you think about the time you want to spend on this activity in your day.
- Price is for 1 pers.
- 50% off price for children under 12, regardless of his place in the canoe
- + 2 € single kayak
- waterproof container 2 €
The service includes :
(boat, paddles, buoyancy aid vest),
transport by minibus,
The travel times are indicative, calculated for a descent at moderate pace in summer. You take the time you need to.
Campagne ➤ Le Bugue
Les Eyzies ➤ Le Bugue
Tursac ➤ Le Bugue
Le Moustier ➤ Le Bugue
Le Bugue ➤ Sors through Limeuil
Vézère + Dordogne
Campagne ➤ Sors through Limeuil
Vézère + Dordogne
With young children (from 5 years), check out our canoe routes of less than 3 hours so they do not have time to get bored!
Beginners will also be seduced by these short formulas.
routes of about 4 hours are suitable for half-days, including or not a picnic according to your departure time.
The canoe routes more than 4 hours require a day to be appreciated without hurry. You will have to bring a picnic (we offer homemade perigordian take-away picnic).
Safety instructions :
- Know how to swim.
- From 5 years.
- Wear your attached buoyancy aid.
- Have closed shoes (we can provide on-site aqua shoes for €10).
- Navigate in the middle of the river.
Do not forget :
- To bring a hat, sunscreen, water , the picnic or snacks because there is only one snack or no snack on the way (depending of the route)
- We offer sandwiches, paninis and croque-monsieurs in our snack bar.
- To attach your glasses.
- To respect our friends the fishermen and private properties at the edge of the water.
- To keep your rubbish with you, we have waste bins at your disposal on the base.